Thursday 20 September 2018

I want you!

Recognise and say it out loud please, using my name. and again but slower.

One more time, louder.

Are you mine? Show me! I claim you. I claim your body as my own. My toy, my play thing, for me to enjoy. Right now, you are not to move unless I permit it:

If you have headphones, use them and choose one of the following:


Get naked!
The most you are allowed is a towel under you.
I say under you... I need you in a very specific position, you can sit or lie, but your knees must be parted as wide a comfortably possible... you will be here a while. If you can position yourself opposite a mirror, feel free to do so... this is one of the few choices I will give you.

Do you have a toy? DO NOT TOUCH it! It is not allowed. You can use only your fingers!

Think of a fortune cookie. This bares a small resemblance to the one area we are going to focus on, your clitoris. I assume you concur with the similarity. However, if you are unsure, this is where the mirror would come into play. use the forefingers of your non-playing hand to circle the area firmly and bring back your hood, under which you will see a tiny "fortune cookie" shaped button... This is the only area we are going to play with.
You ARE NOT to venture inside!

Now to begin: Lick your chosen finger to get it as wet as possible. Remember that phrase I made you repeat? Write in out in the tip of your clit with your wet finger. Slowly. Gently. More than once. Include circles for spaces and punctuation. Now you have two options. If you require more moisture, lick this finger again. Alternatively you may use your natural juices... take this same finger, run it down one slide of your wet entrance, and scoop up what you need on the fingers journey back. Your natural juices can only be used and the end of each statement or sentence.

Important!: You may adjust speed and pressure after two songs. But under no circumstances are you allowed to cum until the full playlist ends.

Your writing must be tight, small, affecting only the tip as far as you can manage.

Adjustment:
After the first track you may amend the phrase, but it must follow set rules in itself as it must be in three parts. A] Identify me ("You", "He" my name, etc). B] Recognise the verb (wants, desires, needs, loves, and so on). & C] Identify yourself (I, me, your name, etc).

Spell it out as many different ways as you like, and if the reverse applies, move into that.

Imagine my hands on you, over you, my fingers, my tongue, my breath, my voice.

I want to know when you do this, when you complete this, and if you "O".

Consequences: If you fail, if you "O" in under 45 minutes, or don't "O" after the playlist ends. You are not allow to touch yourself for 36 hours.

Do you accept?

If so, begin.

Extra credit:
When that "O" approaches, keep those legs open all through it.
If you manage that, I want to know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment