Thursday 8 September 2016

Candy Cane Part Three

I think my boss is calling my name, but it’s just background noise to me. I can’t be bothered to talk to him anyway, he broke my computer. I keep turning the key, but it just won’t start. I tried putting the mouse in second gear, but nothing happens. He comes over and gives me a push, but there’s no response. He keeps on pushing, harder and harder, but still nothing. Finally, he rolls me over to the other seat, and then starts running his hand up the inside of my leg. I quickly and instinctively bat his hand away as I sit upright.
“Ow!” That’s my wife’s voice “What’s wrong?” she asks.
“Sorry” I quickly reply “I think I was dreaming.”
She gives me a puzzled look, then chuckles to herself. Then she brings me to reality. “What are we going to do tomorrow?”
I’ve not checked whether the car is drivable since I got back from work. I’ve not seen the full extent of any damage, and I’ve not yet made the necessary calls to get our car repaired, or see to a courtesy vehicle.
Our original plan was to take a drive in any random direction and spend the day and night somewhere we’ve never been before. It’s the 8 year anniversary of the first time we spent 24 hours together. I have to be honest, that doesn’t mean much to me, but when she mentions things like that, I feel I should put some effort into making it more of a special occasion for her. But I don’t know what I’ going to do now, this time, our travel plans may be in jeopardy.
“We can’t leave as early as we planned, if at all. I’ll take a look at the car first thing in the morning, then call who I need to as soon as the lines are open.”
She doesn’t respond, but instead tries to hide a dejected expression.
“It’s ok” I try to reassure her, console her “don’t worry about it.”
She forces a smile.
I pull her close to me and plant a kiss on her forehead. Her smile becomes more genuine, which ignites a bigger smile from me. She switches on her bedside lamp, and switches the main light off, before rejoining me on the bed. I pull her onto my lap where she curls up and rests her head on my chest with my arms wrapped around her. We’re quiet for a while, listening to each other breathing.
I break the silence “Remember the beach?” I can’t see her face, but I know she’s smiling. I momentarily squeeze her a little tighter, then start rubbing her shoulder, then her neck, before kissing it, then biting it.
“Still hungry?” she asks jokingly “’cause I am.” And with that, she moves back, and quickly buries her head in my lap, using her tongue to get things started. This caught me off guard, but two can play this game.
I shuffle down the bed, which doesn’t break her rhythm, then I grab her legs to position her over my face. I grab her hips and pull her in to me. The second my tongue makes contact with her; I feel her gasp sharply, breaking her rhythm, which she shortly follows with muffled moan. Then I start to build a rhythm of my own, which messes with hers. She struggles to continue her oral assault and eventually gives in to my hungry retaliation. She props herself up with one hand on the bed, and starts playing with my stiffening member with the other, something she can never master while I’m busily lapping at her increasingly wet crotch. I hear her light whimpers and moans between her heavy breathing, and can feel her arms becoming increasingly weak. So push up on her, signalling a slight position change. She spins around 180 degrees and I guide her onto my face. I continue to feast on her as she supports herself by leaning on the wall above me. She likes to move around in this position, so I grab her ass to make sure I retain some control of what’s happening to her. As her thighs close around my ears I can just about hear her heavy sighs. Not wanting to leave what she has started, she leans back and reaches around to continue wanking me. She still struggles, but she seems so much wetter since taking hold of me. Just as she starts to slow down, and her breathing becomes shallower, I stop and pull away from her, which stirs a loud moan of disappointment from her. Instead, I command that she get up and sit on top of me. She quietly obeys. She expertly positions herself and lowers herself onto me, and lets out a quiet but highly arousing breathy moan. The effect that has on me is evident to her, which I can see in the widening of her eyes, and only arouses me further. She very quickly gains control of herself and proceeds to ride me like the expert jockey she is. I become mesmerized by her, the way she holds up her hair, the look in her eyes, the shape and movement of her mouth, the bouncing of her breasts, and the increasing momentum of her hips. I grab hold of those hips and add my power to hers as my hips involuntarily start to cooperate with them. She keeps at a steady pace as she starts to move her hips in a more circular motion, knowing full well that this drives me insane. I see the hint of a smirk on her lips, which soon melts away as she changes once again. She lowers her arms and holds herself up by pinning my arms down, and starts to rock her body back and forth. The view I have of her breasts swaying back and forth, hovering millimetres above my face arouses me further still, which again encourages a breathy moan from her. I reach up to squeeze one pendulous breast and bite and suck on her nipple, occasionally switching to the other, and back again. As I notice the sweat forming around her neck and chest, my other hand follows one bead down her back, as I aim to squeeze her ass, then I take one finger and insert it into her anus. She gives a moan of acceptance. She keeps her pace steady, and between breaths we exchange tongue fuelled kisses. Eventually I force another position change. I roll her onto her back and stand next to her, and take her head and guide it towards me, and she responds instinctively by taking me deep into her throat. I run my hand up her leg and insert two fingers inside her, and start massaging her g-spot. With her spread out on the bed, hungrily sucking and lapping at my dick, I raise one knee on to the bed to give her better access, as well as making it easier for myself to rub her increasingly wet pussy. She caresses my balls with one hand, and reaches down to rub her clit with the other. The sight of this is starting to drive me to the edge. Soon, her muffled moans on enjoyment prove to be too much for me. I raise my other leg onto the bed and straddle her and, taking my cock in my own hand start to wank over her and she continues to finger herself, and play with her breasts with her free hand. She senses that I’m close, raises her head with her mouth open expectantly. Eventually, she brings herself to orgasm, which in turn causes me to cum, squirting over her chest and neck. This sparks a satisfying grin from her as she moves in to lap up every last drop from me. I collapse next to her, spent and unable to move.
We lie still together for a while, before she plants a kiss in my cheek and gets up to clean herself off once again. When she returns, she hops into bed, gives me another kiss and cuddles up to me.
Before falling asleep she quietly tells me “Don’t worry about tomorrow, we’ll come up with something, we always do.” I smile at her and give her a kiss on the forehead before telling her goodnight, and wishing her sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment