Monday 12 September 2016

Temptation

Monday
I was told to be in for 08:30, so after an early night and a rushed morning, I managed to get in for 08:25, but I was kept waiting for 20 minutes. Not alone though, the woman in front of me, Wendy, a 54 year old chatty blonde, was also starting temping today. She introduced herself while we were waiting to be taken to the office where we would be working, and told me a little about who she was.
We were soon collected by Kerry, a fairly petite, Ann Robinson looking brunette with glasses in her early 40’s. Although she didn’t smile at all, she seemed pleasant enough as she showed us which desks we’d be working at, and then asked us to wait in the break area. She return with scripts for us to work from, and gave us a very brief explanation of what our job was, which, due to us being introduced late after training had already taken place, was nothing more than taking and logging calls.
After being sent to pick up ID tags, me and Wendy found our seats, next to each other opposite Trish, a pleasant, quite, skinny blonde in her late 40’s, and after very brief instruction we put on our headsets and began to take and log calls.
Our desks were 1 of 3 groups of 4, and behind me were 2 groups of 8 desks. I hadn’t learned everyone’s names, but there were only 5 doing my job, myself, Wendy, Trish, and behind me at the other end of the office were Raj, a slim Asian guy in his early 20’s, and opposite him was Kam, a heavier Asian woman in her mid 30’s.
It was soon lunch time, so I grabbed my things and walked around town to see what I could find to eat. I had never been in this area before, so I did a little exploring while eating my lunch before heading back to the office.
I hung up my coat and quickly scanned the office before heading back to my seat, which is when I saw the most amazing smile, from a full bodied, young woman, with long black hair. She held my attention for a minute before I sat down and continued with my work.
My day got off to a slow start while I was trying to get to grips with what I was doing, as this was the first time I had done this kind of work, or any temping.
It was soon the end of my first day, and I logged off, organized my papers, grabbed my bag and my coat, and headed towards my bus home.
Tuesday
Having arrived near work 15 minutes early again, I decided to find a nearby café to buy myself breakfast, and when I emerged I ran into Kerry, who looked somewhat cheerier than she did previously. We walked in together, talking about how things were going, which were quite well, considering the nature of the job and the many minor hiccups we encountered.
We eventually got to the office, and as I hung up my coat I noticed the black haired girl smiling at me, causing me to childishly smile back. I then took my seat, and continued my work as I did previously.
Answering phones all day, the job was very repetitive, but the flow of the day was constant.
Throughout the day the black haired girl would turn around for various reasons, always smiling at me. Whenever she got up to do something, I found myself watching her, and she would always notice me looking, which would again cause her to smile.
As my day ended, I found myself thinking about her. I hadn’t spoken to her yet, but maybe I would try tomorrow.
Wednesday
I was starting to get used to working again, though today was a much busier day than the previous two. This is why Wendy and I were called in, to deal with the expected onset of calls. During the whole morning, there was no lull, which brought on a huge sigh of relief when it came to lunch time.
Not wanting to walk around the town again, I went to the nearest shop, and brought my lunch back to the office. As I headed to the break area, I saw the black haired girl was taking her lunch there too, so I sat down opposite her. She was flicking through one of the magazines in the table, but she looked up, smiled, and started talking to me as though she’d known me for a week already.
She asked me my opinion of various women she came across in the magazine, telling me that she wished she looked like some of them. I was too shy to respond to that. But I did ask her name, Kirsty, and I introduced myself.
We start asking about each other’s history, working from that moment in time backwards. She was a temp too, had started two weeks before me, and though we were in the same office of 30, she was working for a different department, which would explain why she had two screens and I technically had none. She was 10 years younger than me, though she was very surprised to find out I was 2 years her junior, as she originally thought. Impressed at my unimpressive appearance, she turned back to commenting on her own looks in comparison with the women in the magazine. It’s true she was no size 0, but she didn’t look the 12 that I worked her out to be. It was apparent that she liked her fake tan and her make up, not just by what I saw, but by her conversation with the other women. I felt I had to mention that she didn’t need any make up, to which she just smiled and continued talking, mostly about the hair she was going to pick up on her way home.
My lunch time was over, so I returned to the busy phones for the rest of the afternoon. The last half hour was a little quieter, which was a suitable winding down period before heading home.
Thursday
I was a little later getting in today, so I only had time to get a drink before starting work. I went straight to my desk and was able to start on time.
The phones started ringing straight away, and the morning was somehow busier than the previous day.
Kirsty seemed quieter today, and not as dressed up as she usually was. She barely looked up from her desk for most of the morning. And when she finally did, for those brief moments, I saw she was wearing little to no make up. Eventually, before I went to lunch, she looked up in my direction. But there was no smile.
She got up to go to lunch half an hour before me, and as she put on her coat, I watched and smiled a little. When she saw me smiling at her, she gave me a big smile back. This brightened her whole body.
I was glad to take my lunch break to get away from the busy phones. I walked around the town again, and slowly came back to my desk for the second half of my day.
Kirsty seemed cheerier this afternoon. She was back to looking and smiling. She even got out if her seat more and seemed more talkative.
She spent the afternoon printing envelopes, and the print was right next to where I sat. Every time she got up to pass me, her smile got a little bigger. Then, she started to make physical contact with me; she’d lean on my shoulder, or touch my hand. She worked her way up to running her fingers across the back of my neck. I was surprised nobody noticed.
But then, Wendy and I were called into the meeting room. We were told that tomorrow would be our last day, as we were no longer needed. We knew this was short term, but we thought we had another week. Still, we went back to our desks and continued as normal.
Ever the chatty woman, Wendy told Trish the news, then Kirsty, then the Raj and Kam. I was touched by the look of disappointment in Kirsty’s eyes, and I felt sorry for not getting to know her as well as I could.
Upon leaving the office that night, Kirsty and I left at the same time. We talked as we took the elevator together, and slowly walked to the bus station. Although her volume was lower than usual, she was a lot more talkative. I got to know where she was from, that she had a big family, had very recently broken off her engagement, and had recently gone back to the gym as one of the steps she took to get back to her own life. We sat and talked for a further hour at the station, getting closer as time passed. Then, checking the time as another one of her buses turned up, she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, and set off for home.
I thought about her a lot that night.
Friday
My last day of work started off in the usual way. But as predicted the calls had thinned out considerably.
I spent a lot of my time daydreaming, that is, when I wasn’t watching Kirsty move around the office. She approached me to ask what time I would be going for lunch, and asked if she could join me. My morning then moved very slowly.
Finally, while I was dealing with a call, Kirsty grabbed her coat and gestured she was waiting for me. I dealt with everything quickly and rushed out of the office.
She took me to a nearby café where we talked more. She had sat right next to me, which made me feel uncomfortable. As we sipped at our drinks I found I was fighting the urge to lean in and kiss her. She had become very tactile during our conversation. I say conversation, but she was doing all the talking, and I was struggling to pay attention. She eventually rested her hand on my leg while she was still talking. Her touch aroused me, making it more difficult to behave myself in her presence. Nerves started to affect my leg, and it wasn’t long before she noticed me tapping me heel. She stopped talking, which made me stop tapping. “What’s wrong?” She asked.
“Nothing” I answered.
She tilted her head slightly, then started to slide her hand up my leg, “Are you sure?”
I was hoping she would stop before she found the bulge in my trousers, “Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. What were you saying?”
She didn’t answer, she didn’t stop, just continued to look at me strangely as her hand got nearer to my secret. I moved my hand to stop hers, but I was too late, she moved quicker and beat me to it. She now had her hand resting on top of the tower in my trousers. I was about to die of embarrassment, as I watched the expression of realisation form on her face, quickly joined by a look of shock. But as she went red and her mouth began to form a gasp, this transformed into a smile that I couldn’t read. Then, looking around to check her surroundings, she started to circle my bulge through my trousers. My reaction was to support myself by grabbing her leg. I could see she was enjoying this. Then she leaned in and whispered “Time to go.”
She got up, fixed her skirt, adjusted her clothes, checked her bag, and stood waiting for me to get up from the table. I asked her for a moment to compose myself, but she suggested she head back and I follow when ready.
I gave myself a couple of minutes, then made my way back to the office, where Kirsty was already at her desk.
Concentrating on the rest of the afternoon proved difficult, but that wasn’t too much of a problem as there was almost nothing to do.
Kirsty turned to glance at me a lot and would turn back and giggle. She would also walk around a lot and check that I was looking in her direction.
Finally, our day was over. I shook hands with many people. But I just wanted to get out.
I eventually left the building and met up with Kirsty, who took me to a nearby pub. After grabbing a drink and a seat, she immediately continued from where she left off earlier. She was talking quietly directly into my ear while tracing the line she’d found earlier up my leg with her finger until she once again was massaging me through my trousers. I found that my hand had wondered onto her leg, and noticed that she had removed the tights she had on during lunch.
As the night drew in, we found we no longer wanted to stay there. Though part of us thought we should go to our homes, I could tell that she too didn’t want leave each others company yet. She then told me she had s friend who lived nearby, and asked if I’d like to visit with her. Having nothing to do that evening, I decided to join her.
We got onto the top deck of an empty bus where we found it difficult to keep our hands off each other. She had now unzipped my trousers and slipped her hand inside, I echoed her satisfactory moan. I took this opportunity to slip my hand up her skirt, and felt how wet she had become. She was about to get onto my lap, but we had approached our stop.
We walked the short distance to her friend’s house. As she knocked on the door, she asked me to wait outside while she had a word with her. Five minutes later, her friend left the house without saying a word to me. I was invited inside, offered a drink, and told to make myself comfortable. 10 minutes later I noticed her standing in the doorway staring at me. I asked if she was ok, and how long she had been standing there, but she just smiled silently. She walked over to me, took away my drink, sat on my lap, and kissed me passionately.
“I’ve been wanting to do that all week” she exclaimed.
She then helped me remove my trousers, hitched up her skirt, and started to grind herself on my leg. I could feel her getting wetter by the second as I kissed her and removed her clothes one item at a time, and started playing with her breasts.
I helped her to her feet and up on to the sofa, wrapped my hands around her, pulled her into my face and began to lap hungrily at her wet, shaven crotch. Her moans of pleasure spurred me on, but I could feel her trying to push away. I let her go and she pulled me down to the floor where she then straddled my face.
I continued to eat her as she started to expertly suck on my dick. She was bringing me close to the edge, but I wasn’t ready yet, so I reached out and grabbed a handful of her long black hair, pulling her head back, and I intensified my oral assault as she held on to my throbbing member. It wasn’t long before I felt a wave of pleasure run through her. We paused for a moment, then she moved forward and slowly lowered herself onto my cock. The way she moved her hips was amazing, how I lasted more than the first few seconds I’ll never know. I loved the way she brought me to the edge then slowed herself right down. As we worked each other into a frenzy, I forced myself up, pushed her onto her hands and knees, and entered her from behind. I grabbed her hips firmly as we quickly built up a rhythm, and as I occasionally pulled back on her hair, I found she was getting close to another orgasm. Her moans and movement were driving me wild, and it seemed my grunts were doing the same for her. Suddenly, almost out of nowhere, she came, gushing all over me. And I too, came with all I had, filling her until it was running down our legs.
Once her spasms subsided, I collapsed on top of her, and we ended up next to each other on the floor trying to catch our breath.
We didn’t say much. Kirsty simply got up, grabbed her clothes, and disappeared upstairs. After ten minutes she shouted that the bathroom was free. I guess that was a hint. I grabbed my clothes and went and got cleaned up. When I’d finished, I headed back downstairs to find Kirsty in new clothes. She smiled and walked towards me, grabbed me by the crotch, kissed me, and told that it was late, and that we should be heading back. Just then, her friend walked through the door. She looked at Kirsty, then at me. She smiled, and turned back to Kirsty.
“Are they mine?” she asked, looking at the clothes.
Kirsty nodded and answered “Yeah, I’ll bring them back tomorrow.”
While looking at me, her friend told her that it was too late for her to head home, and that she may as well stay the night. I just smiled while Kirsty agreed.
I picked up the rest of my things, and Kirsty walked me to the door.
“It’s a shame you have to go.” she told me. ” It was nice meeting you.”
“Yeah?” I replied “It was nice meeting you too.”
“Maybe, we’ll meet again someday?” She asked with that smile on her face.
I smiled back “Hopefully.”
And with that, she kissed me, and closed the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment