Tuesday 18 April 2017

Housemates - 1/3

I was so glad for the long weekend ahead. Not that I had any plans, but just the thought of being away from work for two additional days was heaven. It had been a long week, and a particularly long and difficult day. Not what I had sign up for when I chose to work at the office. But at least that and the nightmare staff and customers were finished with for a while.
I stepped into the house, and as usual it was freezing. All the heating had packed up and it had been some time since the landlord had promised to fix it. I drag myself up to my room, throw my things on the floor, and grab my robe before heading downstairs to the kitchen to fetch a beer out of the fridge, slam the door shut, then head to the living room and drop myself on the sofa to take advantage of having an empty house for the weekend as two of the remaining three housemates are away for the weekend. I watch a little TV to try and unwind, only to fall asleep in front of the Simpsons.
I am awoken by some keys in the door, forgetting the remaining housemate. I hear her shake her umbrella then slam the door shut. "Amelia?" I enquire. I hear a sigh as she struggles to remove her boots and stomps her way towards me. I turn and look at her, only to see she's soaked through. She glares at me, "What Jack!?" she sharply asks. "I was just checking it was you. Is it raining?" I ask. She just looks me up an down, failing her attempt not to screw up her face, then leaves without answering, almost stomping her feet up the stairs.
She and I interact daily, but rarely at length, and it's usually restricted to house business. We have lived together for nearly 2 years now. When we first met, she seemed cold, but I knew this wasn't the case after my first conversation with her, she just likes her peace. I can certainly understand that.
I hear her return downstairs and move around the kitchen. Something isn't right, she seems upset or restless, doors and drawers are opened and slammed. "Are you ok?" I shout to her. There is a pause in her movement, then she shortly continues, a little quieter though. When her movement around the kitchen stops, I hear her approach the living room, then she pauses for a while, I don't turn to look at her, I just wait. She then turns and heads back to her room.
This isn't right. I have always liked her, even with her wall, she is hard working and very caring. I have seen her smile, it is a thing of beauty, as is she herself. I force myself out of my seat. We don't need two angry people ruining our long weekend off. I head in to the kitchen, and make some coffee and toast and bring them to her room. When I knock on her door, I hear another sigh and some fumbling before she stomps to the door and opens it slightly. "What?!" She asks me, quietly, but sharply. "I brought you these." I reply, showing her the food. She stares blankly at me before taking them and quietly forces out a "thanks", then closes the door. I sigh, then loudly ask "Do you want to talk about it?". I hear her place the cup and plate down before opening the door to me. She questions my motives, then what follows is the only argument we have ever had. Whatever happened to her today was being taken out on me, and as this was already the day I thought I had left behind, I retaliated in kind. This was not me, I don't argue, and the more I did, the more upset I got. I had always been attracted to her, but for the sake of a peaceful house I had never attempted to cross that line. Now  I find myself fighting with her over nothing, both of us fuelled by anger built up throughout the day. I pause a moment while she continues to rant, and find myself noticing she is not fully dressed. I have seen her in less, but something about her right now has captivated me. She catches me looking at her, and I see an explosion of rage build up in her face before she slams the door in mine. Damn.
I go to walk away, but find myself entering her room to apologise. She looks at me in shock, I have never entered her room before, this was against our unspoken rules. "What are you doing?!" She asks and she points at the door. "I just wanted to apologise," I start to say before she cuts me off. "What gives you the right to come into my room?!" She protests as she starts to push me back. But before I leave, I fight back "Look! You're not the only person to have the occasional bad day," I exclaim, "All I wanted to do was check on you and make sure you ok! Excuse me for trying to do something nice!". "Yeah, well, there's no need," she replies "I can take care of myself!". "I know that," I reply, "I was just...!" I struggle to find my next words, meanwhile her face is in mine, almost taunting me. I look at her, her eyes, her lips, and then I lose control of myself, and kiss her, to which she instantly slaps me, hard. The shock hits us both, and there a moment of silence. I take a step back, nodding, and just before I turn to walk away, Amelia reaches out in a half hearted attempt to stop me and apologies, but she stops herself. I make it as far as the door, but something makes me stop and slowly turn around. I see a confused look on her face as she can't read me or what I'm about to do. My anger had passed before I reached the door, I am now appearing calm as I walk towards her, she tries to take a step back, but her back is against the wall, and as I reach her, I grab her arms tightly, and kiss her again, this time deliberately. I feel her at first trying to move with the intent to fight me off, but my hold is strong and before long her struggle lessens.
After five minutes I stop kissing her, her face is still in a state of anger, but her struggle against me stops. I let her go, and she slaps me again, but not as hard. The expression on my face causes her eyes to widen in what I assume is a little fear. I grab her by the throat, and kiss her again. I can feel her pulse racing in my hand. I'm a big guy, but she is a fighter, she could end this any time she chooses, but she doesn't. She does slap me once more though, and I think I see a smirk on her face. I then throw her to her bed, after which she looks back at me like a woman ready to fight, but there is not much of one. We enter somewhere new, where she seemingly accepts the role of being my prey.
I reach for her, grabbing her legs and pulling her towards me, my hands works my way up them until I reach her panties, which I pull off with ease. Before her legs close I see a glistening spot between them. I climb on to the bed and drag her to the foot of it, overcoming her half-hearted resistance and bending her over my knees, holding her down with my left arm. I raise her blouse up of her rear end and subject her a few hard strikes with my right hand. She jolts with each one, and then I squeeze each cheek before subjecting her to more spankings, not stopping until her behind is red. I let her loose and she rises to her feet, glaring at me with what can only be described as fake anger as rub her behind. I look her up and down, and I see the curiosity in her eyes as she looks back. I slowly stand up and walk towards her, towering over her, I almost hear her heart pounding as I slowly remove my robe and hold on to the tie before I let it drop to the floor. I take hold of her left wrist, and she voluntarily offers me her right at the same time, and I tie them together, tightly, at which she winces a little when I pull. I point to a post at the head of her bed, indicating where I want her, and she obeys without hesitation. She hooks her tied hands over the post, and I pull her feet towards me, stretching her out, limiting her movement. I forcefully part her legs and kneel between them, holding her in place, and ripping her blouse open to reveal her mismatched bra. I slowly examine her body from her breasts down to her wet patch, then back up to meet her eyes. I can see she's a little uncomfortable, but I wasn't going to make that any better. Placing my left hand on her hip to hold her, I start to spread her lips a little to get my fingers wet, then, with my eyes fixed on hers, I playfully tease her button, causing her to gasp and squirm. Hearing hers whimpers is quite pleasurable, and her movements are mouth watering. I decide I want to taste her, so I shuffle back and lower my head to her stomach,  and start to kiss my way downwards. She struggles a little more, and I think I hear a "no" escape her breath, but I ignore it. I kiss my way to her thighs, alternating between each inner thigh as I make my way up to where they meet in the centre. She gasps sharply as I take one quick, strong lick up the centre, then I slowly circle her button with my tongue before gradually working it's way into her entrance. She tastes sweeter than I imagined. The more she struggles, the tighter I grip her waist. It seems she cannot decide if her legs want to grip my head tightly, or kick me away, but I gave her no choice, I wanted her to suffer. I tease her, never letting her reach the edge. I want to drive her as crazy as she drives me, every time she passes me on the landing wearing nothing but a towel, every time I walk past her room hearing her muffled whimpers coupled with that buzzing toy of hers that does the job I have always desired to do, every time she smiles at me, all the little seemingly insignificant things she does that get my pulse racing. Well now her pulse is racing too, and there is nothing she can do about it. But this is cruel. I hear her short breaths, she wants it to end, I can feel it. I want her to tell me, I want her to ask for it, beg for it even. Right now she is under my control, and I like it. My mind wonders, thinking about what I could do, what I could make her do, I may never get another chance to live out all my fantasies of her. My train on thought is broken by her as she cries out. I will let her have this. I speed up, I apply more pressure to and around her delicious nub, her body somehow raises before she cries out again and splashes my face in her mini climax. This is satisfying, I could do this all day, a notion she will no doubt come to appreciate as I show no sign of decreasing. Her leg starts to tremble and her breathing becomes laboured. No, I won't stop, not yet. This isn't over, not by a long shot.

1 comment: