Thursday 27 April 2017

Housemates - 3/3

We just lay there for a while, panting, me on top of her, still inside her, her arms still tied together beneath my weight. A tiny wave of guilt quickly passes through me. I can feel her discomfort, but I also feel a wave of contentment from her, unless I'm reading her incorrectly. I'm sure I heard a satisfactory sound escape her lips. I definitely did when she felt me grow inside her.
She fidgets a little, I take that as sign to get off her, and I hear her take a deep breath when I do.  As I pull out I feel a mix of our fluids follow. I lay next to her, almost behind her. She turns, but with difficulty as her hands are still tied together. I smile, then release her, and she gives a sigh of relief. We lay side to side for a while, staring at the ceiling. after a while, I place an arm around her just as she starts to shiver, and she moves in closer to me and places her head on my chest. I feel content, as though an important task has been completed, and I can just relax. Amelias movements seem to reflect my mood, until she moves.
She started to lightly trail a finger from her left hand in circles around my chest. These circles varied in size, but soon started to travel down my body. Once her fingers passed my navel, they "walked" the rest their journey to their obvious destination. Her caress was gentle, and quickly had me standing to attention. As I stroked her back and handled her curves, I decided to position my hands underneath her to play with her once again, the view of which in the mirror was a sight to behold as she reacted deliciously to my touches. Her hand expertly danced around my pole to her own gentle rhythm until the pole itself started to rock. This felt like her cue. She kissed me lightly on the lips, then proceeded to kiss her way down my body, following the path of her fingers until her lips reached the same destination. Her lips seemed to test me at first, then as her hand slid down my shaft to make way for a more thorough oral examination as swiftly moves to her knees to do so. Her seal was perfect, and her tongue seemed to have a mind of it's own, a plan even. Her every move was deliberate, and as I watch her head move and twist up and down rhythmically in combination with her hands, I again find myself struggling to stay in control. She briefly looks up at me and holds my gaze for a while... she can see it, she literally has me by the... she is in control, and for a moment, I feel powerless. I think I see a smirk on her face... I think she likes it.
I'm not ready for this to end yet. I growl at her and grab her head, initially to gain control of her pace, but instead she stops and moves towards me and positions herself above me before slowly impaling herself as she mounts me. As she gradually builds a rhythm, she blushes, with her arms half-heartedly crossed to cover her chest. Her face is almost as red as I left her behind earlier, especially when I take hold of her wrists and pull her towards me, holding them tightly above my head. I stare into her eyes as she gradually increases her rhythm and gives in to me. I slide my hands down her back grab her bottom tightly, guiding her movements to just the way I want them. She learns quickly. She expertly grinds her way to orgasm after orgasm, and I hold her head in place close to mine so I can stare into her eyes as she cums. One more orgasm has her quietly screaming out, and her body once again starts to convulse. This one was strong, causing her to lose her rhythm. I was now ready.
I took her hand and directed her to sit at the head of her bed with her back to the wall. I struggled to my feet and stood between her parted knees, took hold of her head and firmly guided myself into her eager mouth. She made good use of her hands at first as she twisted them around my length, but I wanted to go deeper. So I gradually pulled her in closer with each thrust, my fingers interlocked and entangled in her hair. I was sure I'd see signs of a struggle, but instead she firmly places her hands on the back of my thighs and pulls herself towards me. She manages to stroke my sack from behind while her tongue expertly works it from the front, the result is a conversation of moans as my reaction feeds hers, which feed me right back, her moans causing a vibrations, adding an extra level of decadence.
Just as I approach the edge, she loosens her grip on me and lowers her hands. I take just enough of a step back to watch as she plays with herself and her breasts but without withdrawing from the warm embrace of her mouth. She looks up at me expectantly. I slow my approach until I hear her reach another orgasm, and I let her moans push me over the edge as I take full control of her head and pump her until I completely fill her mouth to the point she dribbles over her chest. I hear her gulp, then she takes hold of me once more and chases every remaining drop eagerly. I prop myself up against the wall as long as I can, then with her last lick, I collapse almost on top of her, falling next to her on the bed.
I lay, breathless, next to her, looking up at her. I admire her form once more, along with my addition to her skin, and I watch as she uses her finger to scoop what is left of me on her into her mouth, then giving me a sly smile. I grin back. When she is satisfied she has completely cleaned up, she shuffles her way down to my level on the bed and turns to look at me. She seems to be examining my face... as long as she's still smiling, I don't mind. She curls up sidles  in close to me, not doubt to take some of my body heat. I chuckle, I don't mind this either.
She reaches across me to the toast I made for her earlier, and offers me a slice, "No thank you," I respond smiling, I'm not a fan of cold toast, I thought she wasn't either. Maybe she worked up an appetite. She looks up to where the toast was, and a slight puzzled expression flashes on her face. I look back, her cup is missing. It seems it has dropped on the floor during our rigorous session.
I apologies to her for the mess, she simply shrugs and continues to slowly nibble on her cold toast. She's making my hungry, I haven't eaten since lunch time. She is obviously hungry too. I offer to make us both dinner, she thinks about it for a moment, and shyly gives me a counter offer, "I can order a takeaway. We could have it delivered. We could eat it here, if you don't mind answering the door". I smile and nod in agreement to her terms. "Where are you going?" She asks as I force myself out of the bed. "My phone is downstairs, and I want to clean up this mess." I reply, pointing to the spilt coffee. "It's ok," responds "I have my phone here." "Ok, I'll clean this up, while you place the order." I suggest, "I honestly don't mind what we have." Without leaving her position, she looks around for her phone, which I find first and throw to her. She calls out to me, "Jack...", "Yes?" I enquire. She hesitates, then sighs lightly, trying not to bite her lip. I smile, pick up my clothes, and throw her my robe which land over her face. "Hey!" She reacts, but I'm out of the room before she uncovers her face. I throw my clothes into my the room, and find something to clean up the mess in her room. As she looks up at me between menus and smiles, a pleasant reaction to me walking around naked.
When I return, I walk in to find she is wearing my robe, has finished placing our order, and has turned on her TV. She looks cozy. She grins at me and flattens out the bed next to her. "I assume this is where I will be sitting." She nods enthusiastically. I climb on to the bed next to her and wrap an arm around her, but feel somewhat under dressed now. She doesn't seem to mind, so I just make myself comfortable. We watch whatever is on screen without giving it our full attention, but instead seem to fill the time with small talk. She drops hints as to what happened to her today, but doesn't go into great or minor details. We talk about weekend plans, or lack of in my case, and a plethora of other subject. As we talk, I feel us getting closer and closer, our voices get quieter. I have another overwhelming desire to kiss her, but as I am about to go in, the doorbell rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment