Thursday 20 April 2017

Housemates - 2/3

I let Amelia go, and once she gains her breath and stops spasming, she frees herself from the bedpost.With her juices still dripping from my face, I pull her towards me and kiss her passionately. I want her, and I am going to have her, now! I don't care what happened before, or what may happen later, for right now, she is mine.
I unbuckle my belt, and let my trousers drop to the ground and step out of them. I reach for her  hands and untie them, then help he rout of her remaining clothes. The way she looks at me, I have never seen this before. Her tough exterior has melted away, she now seems so small to me as I tower over her. At any other time I would feel the need to protect her, but not now, now she is my beast in taming, my toy, a living doll for me to play with, and I haven't asked for permission.
I turn her around and tie her wrists together behind her back, again, tightly. I step back for a moment to admire her form, a thing of beauty. I grab her and make her take a step back and I begin to circle her. I position her as I want her, slapping her lightly in certain places to adjust her posture, her head position. I place my right foot between hers and knock them to spread them apart. I wish I had my phone with me, I want a picture of her like this to keep.
I step in closer to her and slide the back of my right hand down her right cheek to her neck, over her chest, gently brushing past her right nipple which responded instantly, and over her stomach when I change my hands position to palm side against her skin, and slide my fingers through and neatly kept garden to take a dip the pool formed between her legs. Her gentle gasp is delicious, and I can almost feel waves emanating from her as fingers flick and splash around on her surface before wading in.
My left hand takes hold of her right thigh and starts its journey uphill by making its way around to take a firm hold of her rear, then continues slowly up her back, taking a detour around her arm, up to her shoulder, and lightly holder the back of her neck. I go to kiss her on the side of her neck, but she flinches, so I back off from that area for now.
As I continue to play with her, I observe her sounds and movements, enjoying every gasp and sigh, and the rising of her chest, and the bounce of her breasts with each involuntary reaction. She wants to say something, but she's not, and for now I'm not going to ask her. She'll speak up when she ready.
I slowly withdraw my fingers from within her, to which she reacts by gasping for breath. I give her a moment. She looks at me, waiting to see what I will do next. I walk around and get in close behind her, no doubt she can feel me standing to attention just out of reach of her hands. I slowly raise my left arm, gently grazing her side, and point to her bed, and I whisper directly behind her ear "On your knees!" She then lowers herself on to her bed, turning her head before it hits the sheets. A smile creeps onto my face, as her head is turned towards her mirror, and we find ourselves at the perfect angle to watch each other. I approach her from behind, again admiring her beautiful form, I place my hands on her hips, then I gradually ease myself into her from behind. We groan in unison. I look to the mirror and enjoy the sight of her staring through me with her mouth wide open, and contrast of the colour of her skin is to mine. It has been some time for me since I had last had this kind of experience, so I had to take my time at first, but I managed to adjust and eventually took a less gentle pace with her. She was very tight, but so wet that the combination was perfect. Our rhythmic motion quickly became very comfortable. I very much enjoyed the view of her, both from the mirror and from behind. My hands begin to explore every reachable part of her, examining every spot, every line, every mark and scar. I notice a lack of colour in her cheeks when I have previously added a little. Time to add more. I take my right had a smack her. She gasped and tensed before the strike, forgetting she can see me too. I give her a sly smile, and I think I see her give one back. This disappears with the next strike, much hard than the last. I alternate which cheek I hit between thrusts. There are muffled exclamations of pain, but I think I hear a giggle escape her when my pattern is established. My mixed hint of disappointment and amusement is quickly washed away by the realisation that this is green light to go harder.
With my left hand I take her by the tied wrists and pull. She screams out through gritted teeth, and the look she gives me is reminiscent of when I entered her room unannounced, but she is in no position to fight back. I push deeper into her, faster, harder, occasionally smacking her hard enough to cause her to jolt. The sounds coming from her only serve to build me up and give her more. Eventually the build up is too much, she feels so good around me that I struggle to keep control. I ease my grip on her as I reduce pace to try and compose myself. She grunts and struggles out of my grip but manages to hold onto me, and begins to push back into me, rocking back and forth, a little out of my control, Her movement is making this difficult, I don't think I can hold on much longer. Her grip is tight, not allowing me to back away, but instead she pulls me closer to her until I almost fall on top of her. I wasn't prepared for this. Although I have control of her, I have lost control of myself. I have lost this little battle, and proceed to further give in to the moment. I take hold of her arms and continue to plough into her with all I have. Her screams and moan get louder as I get harder, and again, I'm sure I hear the occasional yes escape her lips. Damn, she feels so good. I can fight it no longer, I let go with a growl and shoot jet after hot jet inside her for what feels like an age, and with the final spurt I collapse on top of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment